Company: PwC’s Academy Middle East
Employment Type: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelor
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Type: Legal
As a Pursuit and Proposal Manager you’ll work as part of the regional Business Development team and play a vital role into the following areas
- Responsible for supporting the TLS BD Director and TLS partners and business managing pursuit opportunities across multiple jurisdictions.
- Driving proposition development and proposal project management in conjunction with the technical teams.
- Sourcing and/or writing, collateral, knowledge and insights, to help pursuit teams deliver distinctive and tailored winning solutions and messages.
- Support in developing insights and tools to ensure that information is readily available to facilitate the organization in achieving its business needs.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Engage with TLS Business Development team and TLS BU/country partners and key stakeholders to confirm and support proposals
- Collaborate with TLS BD team and technical delivery teams to tap into industry expertise and draw valuable information for PwC Middle East’s clients and industries across the region
- Support the TLS team in facilitating the internal support of proposal development stages.
- This may include gathering information to pull together first drafts of proposals, assessing client requirements, and reviewing to ensure that proposal requirements are filled, providing inputs and organizing the content including structure and formatting of proposal documents
- Support cross jurisdictional BUs in their wider pursuit/proposal needs
- Project manage and prioritise internal resources around deployment on strategic proposals
- Support the TLS BD team in developing proposals for the TLS LoS
- Work on collecting sources for assigned research on key targeted themes relevant to the business priorities of the firm
- Update the knowledge management system to serve the business needs and requirements inclusive of maintaining a current list of resume libraries, project reference databases, project deliverables, pricing databases, tools, templates, marketing collateral
- Work in the firm CRM (Salesforce) to report on wins and losses relating to pursuits under management which aligns to other BD processes
- Work at developing templates and automated ppt. macros for ease of use by tech team on unsupported opportunities/pursuits
- Managing the development of a standard suite of proposals for all product lines/BUs and services
- Managing the development of standardised industry specific CVs for all Tax team (manager level and above)
- For xLoS proposals, agreeing a standardised streamlined output format with corresponding team members in other LoS BUs
Learning & Growth
- Act as a key resource and liaison to other functional areas of the business, building cross-functional relationships as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Studies, Research or Business Administration
- Fluency in spoken and written English, proficiency in Arabic is an advantage
- 5+ years of experience in proposal management with evidence of prior proposal development
- Basic research and account management skills
- Experience using Microsoft Office packages, specifically PowerPoint for Proposals and Presentations
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of the Professional Services Industry
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Good project management skills
PwC’s Academy is the learning and education business of PwC. We are committed to supporting the sustainable growth of talent across the region. We operate across the Middle East and are part of a growing network of PwC Academies present in over 40 countries worldwide. At PwC, we have been developing our own people for over 100 years and our ability to recruit, retain and grow talent has made us one of the largest and most successful professional services firms in the world. It is this deep experience of developing young professionals right through to successful business leaders that is built into all PwC’s Academy programmes.