Company: Adecco Middle East
Experience: 7 Years
Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Type: Admin
The client Unit comprises a team of Project Managers and Subject Matter Experts who lead and manage a stakeholder co-ordinated approach to the delivery of strategic airport development programmes.
The Unit performs the role of Client Representative in identifying and implementing customer experience enhancements as well as capacity increases at both Dubai Airports, thus contributing to Dubai’s standing as a leading global aviation hub.
The Document Controller – Projects [DCP] will report to Document Control Manager – Projects (DCMP), supporting the Development team by maintaining the existing departmental Electronic Document Management System (EDMS). The DCP shall also support the DCMP in the deployment and implementation of the recently purchased collaborative platform; ACONEX including the retrospective transfer of documents from the existing EDMS onto ACONEX with the intent of standardizing all document control transactions on Aconex.
Qualified to degree level, preferably in a project controls or computer science subject. Formal ACONEX proficiency certification would be advantageous
- At least 7 year’s Document Control experience, at least 4 years of which must be using ACONEX on large multidisciplinary construction projects.
- Advanced level user in ACONEX capable of designing workflows in the EDMS and Field modules. Advanced level user of MS Office tools, PDF editors and document revision control software.
- In-depth understanding of Document Control Management theories, processes and systems with a robust understanding and experience of using industry best practice across a variety of technologies, platforms and software systems.
- Clear verbal and written communication skils in English Strong computer literacy
- Strong understanding of project documentation with ability to transpose this into robust business
- processes and tools
- Ability to assess urgency and time criticality of operational and safety critical information, ensure
- delivery and confirmed receipt.
- Self-motivated necessitating a minimum of direct supervision
- Extremely effective interpersonal skills, ability to listen and communicate well to line management and
- Ability to prioritise effectively, work well under pressure and have an enthusiasm and drive to see
- projects through to a successful conclusion. Aptitude to work within a multicultural team
The Adecco Group is a world leading expert in Human Resource services. With more than 31.000 full-time employees and a network of over 5.000 branches in over 60 countries, we offer a wide range of services and we look after the needs of over 100.000 clients every day.