For students who want to study abroad but do not have the financial capacity to do so, the merit award is open to you. Such students are encouraged to apply for the merit awards at Kwantlen Polytechnic University for the academic year 2021-2022.
All international students who have done excellently well academically and wish to undertake any program at KPU are eligible for this grant.
Kwantlen Polytechnic University is a public research institute that is concerned with providing students with the best education and skills to grow in the labor market.
Application Deadline: 1st May 2021
- University or Organization: Kwantlen Polytechnic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All undergraduate and graduate degree courses and subjects are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply for the chosen course online through the university’s official portal. The applicants are then required to mail the supporting documentation and transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- High school report
- Official transcripts
- Minimum two references
- Letter of intent
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a GPA score of more than 2.0 to land a position at KPU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to have the following test scores:
- TOEFL – Score of IBT 88 or higher, with no sub-score less than 20.
- IELTS – overall band of 6.5 with not less than 6.0 in each band
- KPU English Placement Test – ENGL 1100
- PTE – 61 or higher
- Duolingo – 110 or higher
The Kwantlen Polytechnic University will provide a sum of $5,000 to the selected new applicants to cover some part of the total cost of study.