Ivey Business School is excited to announce the Global Leader Award for excellent students. The award is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
These awards are available to support excellent international students who wish to enroll in the MBA degree program at the school in Canada.
Ivey Business School is the business school of the University of Western Ontario, located in London, Ontario, Canada. Ivey offers full-time undergraduate (HBA), MBA, MSc, MFE, and PhD programs.
Application Deadline: April 12, 2022
- University: Ivey Business School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: $50,000 CDN each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered, applicants must take admission in the MBA degree program at the university. After that, they can complete an online application form for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit all the required supporting documents:
- Unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions. One copy of official/certified transcripts will be required if a candidate receives an admissions offer.
- GMAT score (Designate Ivey with code CMB-MG-18) OR GRE score (Designate Ivey with code 0292)
- GMAT requirement is waived for applicants who have passed all 3 Levels of the CFA designation.
- Resumé demonstrating a minimum of two years, full-time work experience
- TOEFL or IELTS score (if required for ESL applicants)
- Two professional references
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Each successful scholar will receive an award amount of $50,000 accredited towards their study expense.