Company: Magrabi Hospitals
Employment Type: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience: 2 Years
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Job Type: HR
Plan, organize and monitor the implementation of all Human Resources functions within the Center as stated in Magrabi HR Policies and Procedures including but not limited to: manpower planning, hiring procedures, orientation/training programs, performance appraisal, payroll, employees’ benefits and employee relations .
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for preparing the Center Manpower Plan/Budget.
- Enforce and monitor the proper implementation of Magrabi HR policies related to recruitment, selection, inductions and performance appraisal.
- In coordination with the Center Department Heads, assemble and analyze training needs before forwarding to the
- Performance Management Manager and the HR Director.
- Ensure that the Center Payroll is well managed in a timely manner ; and proper communication is maintained at all times with
- Finance department with regard to the Center employees’ compensation and benefits.
- Conduct Employee Satisfaction Surveys and exit interviews as per Magrabi HR Policies; and provide analysis of the results.
- Ensure that all Center employees’ Licenses, Iqamas and Work Permits are issued and renewed in a timely manner.
- Interpret Magrabi HR policies and procedures to Center employees . Advise Department Heads regarding specific personnel problems. Recommend policies and procedure necessary to achieve the Center objectives.
- Ensure proper compilation and maintenance of Employees’ records (Personnel Files) as stated in Magrabi HR Policies.
- Prepare and maintain HR KPI’s reports and statistics for administrative and regulatory purposes including but not limited to :
- Saudization percentage, turnover rate, retention rate, sick leave/absenteeism rate.
- Participate in Center committees and meetings as assigned. Establish and maintain communication with all Center departments.
- Act as liaison between employees and Center management. Investigate causes of disputes and grievances and recommend corrective action.
- Ensures compliance with the Saudi Arabian Labor Law and all Government requirements relating to employees’ legal status in Saudi Arabia.
- Bachelor Degree as a minimum
- Minimum of 1 – 3 Years experience in the same field
- Excellent Command in English language (spoken / written)
- Computer Literate
Magrabi Hospitals & Centers has been expanding to cover more of the Middle East & Africa, including 30 hospitals and centers in nine countries. Magrabi ophthalmology team includes more than 300 physicians, 600 nurses and 40 optometrists. The facilities host 40 operating theaters and 25 Excimer laser machines.