Company: Adecco Middle East
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience: 2 Years
Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Type: Accountant, Accounting, Finance, Marketing
Responsible for meeting targets on premium collection from employee benefits customers for terminated Accounts and giving support to the management of the Debtors Ledger.
- Follow up on outstanding premium debts on all terminated policies from the Portfolio under Brokers/Direct/Agency Clients to meet collection targets in order to maintain a positive cash flow.
- Meeting and corresponding with clients, Brokers and Agents to reconcile Invoices of terminated policies and discuss outstanding premiums.
- Verifying outstanding Premium statements and issuing them to internal and external customers for payment of debt.
- To obtain allocation for receipts on paid Invoices so that customer balances show the correct debt; and reporting of payments to ensure accounts are accurately reconciled.
- Dealing with and managing correspondence from customers to ensure that service levels are maintained within defined company standards.
- Liaising with Legal an compliance departments to sort out various issues arising during day-to-day collection efforts such as obtaining approvals for cash deposits, third-party funds and requesting legal notices, legal escalation and all other matters related regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring the credit control policy as set out is maintained for terminated policies while providing support to Sales and Portfolio teams.
- To take responsibility for own personal development in line with agreed annual performance objectives.
- Degree in Finance or equivalent
- Fluency in English
- 2 years of experience in EB & have good market knowledge
- Insurance qualification from a recognized body (LOMA or Chartered Insurance Institute) Preferred.
- High knowledge of the Company business, systems, capabilities & product offering
- Relationship builder;
- Excellent communication in all forms
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- A results-driven approach in order to meet allocated targets each year;
- Ability to develop and deliver innovative ideas;
- Computer literacy and knowledge in MS Excel.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
The Adecco Group is a world leading expert in Human Resource services. With more than 31.000 full-time employees and a network of over 5.000 branches in over 60 countries, we offer a wide range of services and we look after the needs of over 100.000 clients every day.