Company: Adecco Middle East
Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Type: Management, Marketing, Sales
We are looking for a Business Development Manager who will take on the exciting task of launching them into the MENA market. The selected person will be in charge of the acquisition of both new clients as well as affiliates, offering their products and lines of business, which are based 100% on performance, promoting their offers on a worldwide scale.
- Identify key clients in MENA market with both internal and external lead search tools. Your own client portfolio will be valued and you will require a strong relationship with telcos.
- Negotiate contractual terms with the new clients and integrate them technically.
- Manage our database of clients, offering the clients portfolio of services and solutions, presenting the appropriate strategy on an individual, customized basis.
- Coordinate and client follow-up with Accounts team.
- Attend relevant industry events across the world.
- Developing the Affiliate Program bringing in new Affiliate partners.
- Identifying which partners are performing or underperforming and renegotiating commercial contracts to secure ROI and/or increase exposure of the brand.
- Optimizing social network channels for business.
- Investigating and uncovering new traffic sources to be developed.
- Negotiating advertisement and traffic acquisition deals (CPM, CPC, CPA, CPL,CPI, CPE, CPCV, CPIV,CPS..) on an ad-hoc basis ensuring campaign’s profitability.
- Management Reporting.
The ideal candidate will be
- Involved in the mobile advertising industry, ideally with vast experience in performance and deep knowledge in web and mobile traffic.
- A self-starter who can demonstrate success in solving problems, driving operational efficiency, and generating new revenue.
- Analytical aptitude with a strong business sense; ability to extract and make quick decisions using raw sets of data (showcase strategies to maximize growth with current partners, optimization of existing affiliates performance…).
- Well-organized, knows how to work in a team and can handle a high workload.
- Strong oral, written, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and provide efficient resolutions for partner’s revenue and technical inquiries.
- Strong relationship management skills, sales, or consulting experience.
- Fluent in English.
The Adecco Group is a world leading expert in Human Resource services. With more than 31.000 full-time employees and a network of over 5.000 branches in over 60 countries, we offer a wide range of services and we look after the needs of over 100.000 clients every day.