Company: Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts
Employment Type: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelor
Experience: 1 Year
Location: Dubai, UAE
Job Type: Hospitality, Hotel, Management
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Manager to join our Business Excellence team in Jumeirah Zabeel Saray. The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Responsible for supporting Business Excellence Manager in developing the hotel strategy; defining, implementing and maintaining process framework elements and taking active role in improvement programs.
- Supporting the requirements of the balanced scorecard and strategy
- Supporting guest feedback management processes and associated standards
- Supporting colleague innovation.
- Diving colleague awareness of Business Excellence and quality related principles
- Facilitating improvement projects to identify root cause and eliminate recurring problems/prevent problems from occurring
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- One to three years of progressively responsible roles within operations or Business Excellence, preferably within the hospitality business
- Qualification equivalent to Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Hotel Management, Business Excellence or Quality Management
- Training on Excellence Model and Quality Management System methodologies
- Minimum of 1 year previous experience in the Business Excellence and/or Quality Management System environment
- Experience of Business Excellence role will be an added advantage
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent skills of PC applications (MS Office, MS Projects, Access, Visio)
- Must be organized and detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team environment while fulfilling independent responsibilities
- Competently and effectively communicating abstract concepts in user friendly framework.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes:
- Your own single room accommodation/live out allowance
- Free transport to and from your place of work
- Laundry services
- Meals during working hours
- Annual flight ticket
- Medical coverage
- Life and accident insurance
- Retail and leisure discounts
- 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.
Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts are regarded as among the most luxurious and innovative in the world and have won numerous international travel and tourism awards. The company was founded in 1997 with the aim to become a hospitality industry leader through establishing a world class portfolio of luxury hotels and resorts. Building on this success, in 2004 Jumeirah Group became a member of Dubai Holding – a collection of leading Dubai-based businesses and projects – in line with a new phase of growth and development for the Group.